måndag 20 januari 2014

inspiration from FF


 
 
Here are some really nice inspiration from Fantastic Frank, found via Emmas designblog.



 

 
 
Sometimes I really wish my home were this minimalistic, with this warm feeling, but I guess that will stay as a dream, since I am an incurable bohemian who loves to collect beautiful, unnecessary things.
 
 

 
 
 
Love the natural colours, those soft concrete floors and the great styling.



 



Find more inspiring homes for sale over at Fantastic Frank.
 
 
have - a - fun - day
 
Susanne xoxo

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Gillar ditt hem tusen gånger mer. det här är opersonligt och kallt, mens ert hem är fyllt av värme och personliga ting.
Kramar Lene

me and alice sa...

Hej Lene!
Tack för att du gillar vårt hem. Kanske tycker du detta känns extra avskalat eftersom det är en lägenhet till salu, men snyggt är det!

Kram Susanne

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin